Sunday, June 19, 2016

Diamond Baby Blanket with Hearts and Shells Border


Just look at this gorgeous blanket! 

This is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen!



I found it on Reddit. And here is what the person who made it wrote:


For the body of the afghan I used the diamond pattern found here.

For the hearts I used this one.

And for the border I mocked up a shell stitch based loosely on a pattern book I have."

I'm so glad my pattern for the Diamond Stitch Baby blanket was useful. 



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, so delicate. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply unbelievably "gorgeous".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somewhere a niece-to-be will be cuddled in style.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made your diamond baby blanket many times.last month i gifted a light pink blanket for a baby girl and the family loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made your diamond baby blanket many times.last month i gifted a light pink blanket for a baby girl and the family loved it !!

    ReplyDelete